Campaign Against Cruelty
An activist's handbook
Published by SCAMP MEDIA, ISBN 1-898462-02-X
There are two million murders in this country every day!
Be a campaigner!
This book shows you how to:
- launch a local campaign group
- run different kinds of street stalls
- arrange a meeting or video showing
- speak in public or to groups
- produce leaflets, posters and newsletters
- raise money
- promote veggie and vegan food in your area
- organise a demonstration
- utilise the press, radio and TV
- understand how the law affects your right to protest